MaaS360 Application Security
Integrate enterprise-level security in your mobile applications
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Application Security enables an application container for your enterprise and third-party apps, providing operational and security management for iOS, Android and other devices.
The software helps you enforce authentication, set up single sign-on across containerized apps and configure data leak prevention (DLP) controls. You can improve efficiency and security with app-level tunneling for protected access to corporate data, compliance checks and automated enforcement actions.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Application Security can help your organization:
- Protect enterprise applications with containerization to secure both private and public apps.
- Enforce authentication and access control with single sign-on access to containerized apps, security policies and other features.
- Wrap apps with security controls to streamline workflows and deployment.
- Enable app security with the SDK option to apply controls directly in the app code.
Protect enterprise applications with containerization
- Enforce data file protection and reduce risk of sensitive data leakage.
- Prevent access from compromised devices, such as jailbroken or rooted devices.
- Use DLP controls, such as restrict copy and paste, as well as data backups.
- Restrict open-in controls for whitelisted applications.
- Use app-level tunneling for protected access to corporate data, without needing a device VPN.
Enforce authentication and access control
- Authenticate users before they access apps.
- Set a timeout for single sign-on across apps in the container.
- Enforce on-device access control and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Receive near real-time alerts for compliance violations.
- Automatically deliver and update policies remotely to the app container, based on user and device security posture.
Wrap apps with security control
- Use an integrated app wrapper option to more easily manage security of your apps.
- Take advantage of one-window workflows when you upload and deploy apps.
- Click on checkboxes to integrate security controls without having to modify code.
- Use the Software Development Kit (SDK) to help enable enterprise-grade security directly in the application code.
Enable app security with the SDK option
- Use the Software Development Kit (SDK) option to help enable enterprise-grade security directly in the application code.
- Add containerization features to both private and public apps.
- Provide SDK to in-house or third-party app developers.