MaaS360 Mobile Content Management
Distribute, manage and view content on mobile devices
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Content Management provides content management and control in an encrypted container, allowing users to more securely access business documents on their mobile devices.
With MaaS360 Mobile Content Management, you can set security policies for documents and distribute to users, groups or devices. Documents managed through this software can be version controlled, audited and secured through data loss prevention (DLP) and other policy options.
MaaS360 Mobile Content Management provides these features and benefits:
- Enterprise document catalog to provide a safer way for users to access and view documents on mobile devices.
- Document lifecycle management to support more consistent and streamlined workflows.
- Compliance and enforcement to protect documents and files, and prevent data leakage.
Enterprise document catalog
- Provide a contained, password-protected catalog of work content to users on mobile devices.
- Improve the user experience with icons, descriptions and other details.
- Alert users to view and download available documents and updates.
- Work with common file types including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text and PDF formats as well as web, video and audio files.
- Use a central, web-based console for managing and distributing documents.
Document lifecycle management
- Take advantage of best practice application document management workflows.
- Distribute documents to users, groups of users or individual devices, and track their downloads.
- Provide streamlined access to distributed content and repositories such as IBM Connections, Microsoft SharePoint, Box, Google Drive and other Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) systems.
- Benefit from read/write support for public SharePoint file shares.
- Set time-based expirations for document deletion.
Compliance and enforcement
- Configure specific security policies for each document.
- Enable required authentication, and enforce native device and container encryption to protect sensitive data.
- Restrict sharing, printing, copying and pasting outside the security container.
- Hide document preview, and prevent deletion after downloading.
- Enforce device compliance checks, and restrict access for jailbroken or rooted devices.