MaaS360 Gateway for Documents
Enable security-rich access to corporate file repositories from mobile devices
IBM® MaaS360® Gateway for Documents can enable security-rich and seamless access to internal corporate file repositories from mobile devices. With MaaS360 Gateway for Documents, mobile users can access corporate file stores without requiring a device-level VPN connection. This helps to reduce costs, enhance security and simplify workflows.
IBM MaaS360 Gateway for Documents provides these features and benefits:
- Corporate document access: Retrieve content in systems and repositories—such as IBM Connections, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Windows File Share and network folders—with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) support.
- No VPN required: Enable mobile users to access files without initiating a device-level VPN session.
- Improved security: Access documents in an encrypted container with data leak controls.
- Better user experience: Enable simpler access to enterprise files without requiring multiple steps.
- Integration with other IBM MobileFirst Protect software: Access IBM MaaS360 Content Suite software for tasks such as editing and synchronizing content.